An important tool for stakeholder analysis is the Stakeholder's Register. Here's an example:
- If you have a PMO there is probably has a template or system you should use.
- Columns may need to be customized with each project.
- It needs to be kept updated over the life of the project.
- Much of the value comes from thinking of the project from each stakeholder's perspective and incorporating that understanding into the management of the project.
- It's a useful onboarding tool for other project members. Keep that in mind when creating/updating.